Here are some NOT-so-serious stories we’ve seen about the coronavirus outbreak . . .
1. A video is going around of a couple having public sex in a subway station in Brooklyn, New York . . . and while that’s not great social distancing, the guy IS wearing a protective face mask.
2. A grocery store in Missouri replaced its salad bar with nothing but liquor.
3. The mayor of a small town in Peru got in a coffin and pretended to be dead when the cops busted him violating the lockdown rules to drink with some friends.
4. The government in Thailand is considering allowing massage shops to re-open . . . but because of the pandemic, only from the waist down.
5. Yellowstone National Park JUST reopened and there’s already been one tourist who was injured when she got too close to a bison.
(Various sourcing in article)