Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
- The 15th season premiere of “America’s Got Talent” at 8:00 p.m. on NBC.
- The Diane Sawyer special “Our New Reality” at 9:00 p.m. on ABC.
- The fourth season premiere of “World of Dance” at 10:00 p.m. on NBC.
- The series premiere of “Genetic Detective” at 10:00 p.m. on ABC. Genetic genealogist CeCe Moore uses her skills to help the cops solve crimes.
- The stand-up special “Hannah Gadsby: Douglas” on Netflix.
Tuesday Late-Night Talk Shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon” – They’re doing “Tonight Show” Staff Favorites all week. Tonight’s including Jennifer Lopez, Michelle Obama, and Brad Pitt.
- “Jimmy Kimmel” – Lisa Kudrow, and Jacob Collier with Ty Dolla $ign & Mahalia.
- “Stephen Colbert” – Governor Andrew Cuomo, and Christine and the Queens. (Repeat)
- “James Corden” – Constance Wu, Neil Patrick Harris, and Sheryl Crow. (Repeat)
- “Seth Meyers” – Rachel Maddow, Dylan McDermott, Rita Ora, and Kelly Clarkson. (Repeat)
- “Trevor Noah” – Pre-empted.
- “Conan” – Russell Brand. (Repeat)
- “Lilly Singh” – Adam Rippon, and Anna Camp. (Repeat)