Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
• The series premiere of “Jamie: Keeping Cooking and Carry On” on Hulu. Chef Jamie Oliver shares tips on how to swap out ingredients for your favorite recipes while you’re stuck at home in quarantine. (Pizza from Scratch) (Homemade Salsa)
- “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” at 8:00 p.m. on the CW. Greg Proops.
- “Penn & Teller: Try This at Home Too” at 9:00 p.m. on the CW.
- “Celebrity Call Center” at 10:00 p.m. on E!
- The series premiere of “Don’t Look Deeper” on Quibi. A sci-fi mystery about a high school girl running for her life after she suddenly realizes she’s not human. It stars Helena Howard and Don Cheadle. The trailer is uncensored.
- The series premiere of “Bad Ideas with Adam Devine” on Quibi. Adam Devine from “Modern Family” and “Workaholics” travels the world with his celebrity friends performing dangerous stunts. The trailer is uncensored.
- “Jimmy Fallon” – Mike Tyson, Adam Devine, and Chronixx.
- “Jimmy Kimmel” – Guest host Whitney Cummings, Eric Andre, and Rema. (Repeat)
- “Stephen Colbert” – John Bolton. (Repeat)
- “James Corden” – Anna Kendrick, and Alanis Morissette. (Repeat)
- “Seth Meyers” – Senator Kamala Harris, and Pete Carroll.
- “Trevor Noah” – The Daily Social Distancing Show.
- “Conan” – Jesse Eisenberg. (Repeat)
- “Lilly Singh” – Katy Mixon, and Titus Burgess. (Repeat)