Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
- The eighth season premiere of “Basketball Wives”at 8:00 p.m. on VH1.
- “Tami Ever After”at 9:00 p.m. on VH1. A special about the relationship of “Basketball Wives” star Tami Roman and her boyfriend Reggie Youngblood, who may have secretly gotten married in Vegas last year.
- The second season premiere of “Yellowstone”at 10:00 p.m. on Paramount.
- “Match Game”at 10:00 p.m. on ABC. Chris Parnell, Whitney Cummings, Tony Rock, Jane Krakowski, Rob Riggle, and Sarah Chalke are this week’s panelists.
Tonight’s schedule also includes “The Handmaid’s Tale” on Hulu, “The Amazing Race” at 8:00 p.m. . . . “Jane the Virgin” at 9:00 . . . and “Krypton” at 10:00 p.m.
Wednesday Late-Night Talk Shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”- Michael Strahan, the Bella twins, and Sleater-Kinney.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”- Miles Teller, Ayesha Curry, and Hollywood Vampires.
- “Stephen Colbert”- Ice Cube, and Tig Notaro.
- “James Corden”- Ian McKellen, Louis Tomlinson, and Simon Pegg.
- “Seth Meyers”- Amy Poehler, and Dr. Ruth. (Repeat)
- “Trevor Noah”- Comedy Central’s Arturo Castro.
- “Carson Daly”- Killer Mike, Lucy Dacus, and Shane West. (Repeat)
- “Conan”- Bill Burr. (Repeat)
As for Daytime Talk Shows:
. . . “Ellen” features viral moments from Season 16,
. . . Christina Applegate is on “The Talk”,
. . . Howie Mandel is on “The View”,
. . . Keri Russell is on “Kelly and Ryan”.