At 9 p.m., all networks will turn programming over to President Donald Trump for his first State of the Union address. Doesn’t matter your political leanings, you can make it fun with Rolling Stone’s ultimate “SOTU Drinking Game.”
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (ADAMS) – President Donald Trump is set to give his first ever State of the Union address Tuesday night.
Trump, who in the past has been known for going off-script, is expected to tout the booming stock market and what his administration is doing to fight terrorism and illegal immigration. A large number of Democrats have said they won’t attend the speech. Opting instead, to attend Joseph Kennedy III and his response to the State of the Union.
As for us, at home, our normal network programming will be interrupted at 9 p.m. and thankfully, Rolling Stone has gathered opinion from Twitter to develop a humorous “SOTU Drinking Game,” to help us all get through.
According to RollingStone.com-
Drink once each time President Trump:
1. Says “believe me,” or claims to be the “most (something good)” or the “least (something bad)”
2. Pulls out a “some of my best friends are Haitian” line, or in some other painful way denies being racist. Drink twice if he does so and then also talks about building the Wall.
3. Talks priapismically about the Republican tax cut package, or hints at the great relationship he enjoys with the GOP leadership, causing a cutaway to a mortified Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell, as each struggles over whether or not to bite his glass cyanide capsule
4. Mentions ExxonMobil, Walmart, Apple or any other corporation that reportedly is investing in America because of Trump’s tax package
5. Uses the “pinchy hands” gesture (up to a maximum of three times)
6. Sniffles with suspicious vigorousness (again, maximum three shots)
7. Pulls a Kobe special and overcompliments his wife in embarrassingly public fashion in the wake of the Stormy Daniels story
8. Says something is “tremendous.” Drink twice if the thing in question was totally not tremendous, e.g., “What a tremendous first year this administration had.”
9. Causes a lawmaker to walk out mid-speech
10. Makes veiled/unveiled threat to North Korea that increases the chance that Guam will be annihilated before the end of the speech
11. Mentions the 702 Surveillance Reauthorization. Drink twice if you see members from both parties cheering
12. Mentions Jay-Z, Meryl Streep, Michael Wolff, Steve Bannon, “Fake News” CNN or Dianne Feinstein. Double shot for “FBI lovers” Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, “Dicky” Durbin, “Cryin’” Chuck Schumer, or “Crazy” Jim Acosta.
13. Mentions a “witch hunt.” Wrap arms with your friend and “collude” to drink each others’ shots if the word “collusion” is used instead
14. Mispronounces “Nazarbayev” or some similar personage. Double shot if he mispronounces Davos or talks about how much the Swiss love him
15. Mentions, in admiring fashion, Dr. King, Abraham Lincoln or some other defenseless dead person. Take a vote within your group to decide if Bob Dole counts
*Adams Radio does not endorse heavy drinking or underage drinking. This post is meant in jest.