Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. SIA posted a clip from her guest appearance on the new “Scooby Doo” cartoon.
2. ADAM LEVINE posted a message to kids returning to school, urging them to BE KIND . . . especially to kids who are being bullied or having a hard time making friends.
3. MICHELLE OBAMA threw it WAY back for Throwback Thursday.
View this post on Instagram
It’s after Labor Day, so I’m thinking about all the young people heading back to school and reflecting on my own days as a student in Chicago. I learned a lot in school—how to do my multiplication tables and structure a paragraph, yes, but also how to push myself, be a good friend, and dust myself off after a failure. It’s so easy for us to take our education for granted, especially here in the United States. Right now, more than 98 million adolescent girls around the world are not in school. I believe every girl on the planet deserves the same kind of opportunities that I’ve had—a chance to fulfill her potential and pursue her dreams. We know that when we give girls a chance to learn, they’ll seize it. And when they do, our whole world benefits. Girls who go to school have healthier children, higher salaries, lower poverty rates, and they can even help boost their entire nation’s economy. So today on #WorldCharityDay, I want you to share your favorite #BackToSchool photo and to join the @girlsopportunityalliance to take action for global girls’ education. Visit the link in my bio to learn more—because the future of our world is only as bright as our girls.
5. BRITNEY SPEARS is on a “much needed” solo vacation . . . but she’s not skipping the gym. (Careful: “Closer” by Nine Inch Nails is playing over this video. Not the worst part, but the language is still questionable.)
6. TARA REID is on vacation in Mexico with her boyfriend. He’s a music producer.
7. And the new Colonel Sanders is . . . RUDY!!!