Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today
1. Four years ago, JOSH GAD’s daughter got REALLY upset when she realized she wasn’t going to be a kid forever. Josh showed video of her meltdown to the “Frozen” people, and they made it part of Olaf’s journey in the sequel.
View this post on Instagram
Four years ago, during dinner one night our beautiful little girl had a huge epiphany that shook her to her core…we all have to grow up. This heartbreaking moment is something I never shared publicly before because it was so personal. Our Nanny at the time, Sara, did such a remarkable job helping guide her through this difficult “coming of age” moment and I constantly look back at it as a reminder of the fragility of youth and our struggle to make sense of our place in this rapid world. It just so happens that I shared this video with our brilliant Frozen 2 team at the time and said, I believe this should be Olaf’s journey in Frozen 2. I’m beyond grateful they felt the same way because growing up is so very hard and all of us have this moment at some point in our lives. I’m also beyond thankful that we were able to capture such a monumental moment and that I can share it now with all of you who either have children or were once children asking that very same question…”why do I have to be a grownup?” Hope you take from it as much as I have. As a side note, that is the voice of my other child in the bg missing the plot completely and focusing instead on watching a DVD of “Peter Pan.”
2. TATUM O’NEAL would like you to know what rheumatoid arthritis can do.
View this post on Instagram
Living with rheumatoid arthritis. A fall scratch scar on my right 😠hip. And the back surgery scar from eight years ago. My last back surgery scar is on the front from February . And all those red marks are from heating pads ~I probably should turn those down a little bit and, believe it or not this is me actually getting better. Cheers to everyone and rheumatoid arthritis can go fuck itself__•• #rheumatoidarthritiswarrior
3. SELENA GOMEZ has a new tattoo under her ear. It says “Rare“, which is the name of her new album.
4. Here’s LIZZO being all body positive again.
(Here are some beach photos.)
5. MARK RUFFALO got Hulk!
6. MISSY ELLIOTT paid tribute to AALIYAH on what would have been her 41st birthday.
#HappyBDayAaliyah you are still inspiring people! Your edgyness & smooth dancing SO EFFORTLESS your UNIQUENESS & STYLE unmatched 🔥MUSICALLY your songs will 4EVER be NEXT LEVEL! RIP babygal 4Ever Loved🕊🙏🏾❤️ pic.twitter.com/TQODJiLquU
— Missy Elliott (@MissyElliott) January 16, 2020
7. Even GEORGE LUCAS couldn’t resist cuddling Baby Yoda.
— Jon Favreau (@Jon_Favreau) January 17, 2020