Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. Since Baby Yoda is all the rage, someone has already gotten a Baby Yoda tattoo. And for some reason, he has Baby Yoda holding a White Claw hard seltzer, which makes a regrettable tattoo even more regrettable. There’s video of the tattoo online. By the way, White Claw saw this, and Tweeted, quote, “Truly wonderful, this tattoo is.”
(The bearer of this tattoo is a guy named Brock McLaughlin. But he goes by “Baby Yoda’s Baby Daddy” online.)
Video footage of Baby yoda drinking white claw pic.twitter.com/wud0tB8wNF
— Baby Yoda’s Baby Daddy (@brockmclaughlin) December 4, 2019
2. Guy Fieri shared a meme of himself as Baby Yoda.
Guy Fieri, I am. For America’s greatest Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives I look. pic.twitter.com/tYb5zYvrFs
— Guy Fieri (@GuyFieri) December 2, 2019
3. Keanu Reeves’ girlfriend Alexandra Grant won’t dye her gray hair anymore, partially because of reports that breast cancer has been linked to permanent hair dye and chemical hair straighteners. (Here’s a photo of Alexandra.)
View this post on Instagram
We are so excited to announce that we'll be doing a #grantLOVE pop-up during the 2020 @marfainvitational @communitiemarfa! Via @marfainvitational: grantLOVE x MARFA INVITATIONAL Pop-Up | Alexandra Grant Hosted by COMMUNITIE | Marfa Alexandra Grant is a Los Angeles-based Artist, who through an exploration of the use of Text and Language in various media- Painting, Drawing, Sculpture, Film, and Photography- probes ideas of Translation, Identity, Dis/location, and Social responsibility. Grant frequently collaborates with other Artists, Writers, and Philosophers. She has collaborated with author Michael Joyce, actor Keanu Reeves, artist Channing Hansen, and the philosopher Hélène Cixous, amongst others. Some of the basic questions that fuel her practice are: How do the languages we speak and the images we see form how we think and exchange ideas? How can Artists and Writers work to create and influence Culture in an increasingly technology-driven world? Grant has Exhibited widely throughout the US and Europe, including: Night Gallery, LA; Galerie Lelong, NYC; Honor Fraser Gallery, LA; Harris Lieberman Gallery, NYC; Galerie Gradiva, Paris; and most recently Lowell Ryan Projects, LA. She has held Museum Exhibitions at Institutions such as LACMA, Los Angeles; Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), LA, ; Blanton Museum of Art, Austin, TX; and the Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, Canada. Awards include the COLA Individual Artist Fellowship and The Pollock-Krasner Foundation Grant. Grant is the creator of the grantLOVE Project – a symbol of Artist Philanthropy-which has raised Funds for arts-based Non-Profits including; Heart of Los Angeles (HOLA), Project Angel Food, Art of Elysium, 18th Street Arts Center, and LAXART. All Proceeds from grantLOVE x MARFA INVITATIONAL will support local LGBTQI Non-Profits. Date + Time: gratLOVE will run the entirety of MARFA INVITATIONAL ‘20
4. Joe Jonas posted a clip of himself singing his ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift’s “Lover” . . . sort of.
— Taylor Swift News (@TSwiftNZ) December 5, 2019
5. Jennifer Garner shared a video of the GIGANTIC Christmas tree she accidentally bought.
6. The Situation posted a photo of himself “clean and sober,” and said he has become his “best self.”
(Which he’d probably admit was a low bar to clear.)
Celebrating 4 Years Clean & Sober 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 pic.twitter.com/Y2GitHmBfu
— Mike The Situation ☝🏻 (@ItsTheSituation) December 5, 2019
7. This week’s celebrity Throwback Thursday posts include ones by Gillian Anderson, Matthew McConaughey, Laura Prepon, and Barbra Streisand, whose post was actually more of a birthday tribute for Jeff Bridges.