Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. GWYNETH PALTROW went topless . . . but with the goods covered . . . for “Elle” magazine.
“In the ’90s, when I was coming up, it was a very male-dominated field,” @GwynethPaltrow told ELLE. “You used to hear, ‘That actress is so ambitious,’ like it was a dirty word. My ambition has been unleashed." #ELLEWIH https://t.co/VAjqVW7W6G pic.twitter.com/xZjhPSoqwi
— ELLE Magazine (US) (@ELLEmagazine) October 9, 2019
2. NBC correspondent COURTNEY KUBE got interrupted by her son on live TV.
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) October 9, 2019
3. PRINCE HARRY and MEGHAN MARKLE are teaming up with ED SHEERAN to do . . . well . . . something for World Mental Health Day. Here’s a preview of whatever they’re going to do.
4. 44-year-old NATALIE IMBRUGLIA welcomed her first child.
5. LIAM PAYNE and his girlfriend seem happy.