Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
• “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?” at 8:00 p.m. on ABC. Lauren Lapkus and Anderson Cooper.
- “Celebrity Watch Party” at 8:00 p.m. on Fox.
- “PayItForwardLive” at 8:00 p.m. on AXS-TV. Dave Matthews Band.
- “Questlove’s Potluck” at 10:00 p.m. on the Food Network.
- “To Tell the Truth” at 10:00 p.m. on ABC. Tom Lennon, D’Arcy Carden, Alfonso Ribeiro, and Andrea Savage.
- The third season finale of “Siren” at 10:00 p.m. on Freeform.
- The fourth season finale of “The Good Fight” on CBS All Access.
Thursday Late-Night Talk Shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon” – “Tonight Show” Staff Favorites, including Kevin Hart, Justin Timberlake, and Amy Poehler.
- “Jimmy Kimmel” – Dakota Johnson.
- “Stephen Colbert” – Thandie Newton, Ina Garten, and John Mulaney. (Repeat)
- “James Corden” – Jay Duplass, Alexandra Daddario, and Noah Gardenswartz. (Repeat)
- “Seth Meyers” – Aubrey Plaza, Louie Anderson, and Rihanna. (Repeat)
- “Trevor Noah” – Pre-empted.
- “Conan” – Lin-Manuel Miranda. (Repeat)
- “Lilly Singh” – Sara Foster, and Erin Foster. (Repeat)