Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
- The 18th season premiere of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” at 8:00 p.m. on E!
- The first season finale of “Star Trek: Picard” on CBS All Access.
- The first season finale of “Outmatched” at 8:30 p.m. on Fox.
- The first season finale of “Deputy” at 9:00 p.m. on Fox.
- The second season finale of “A Million Little Things” at 10:00 p.m. on ABC.
- The third season finale of “The Sinner” at 10:00 p.m. on USA.
- The premiere of the “Unorthodox” miniseries on Netflix. It’s about a Hasidic Jewish woman from Brooklyn who flees to Berlin to escape an arranged marriage. (Trailer)
Tonight’s schedule also includes:
. . . “Katy Keene” and “Station 19” at 8:00 p.m.
. . . and “Legacies” and “Grey’s Anatomy” at 9:00 p.m.
Thursday Late-Night Talk Shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon” – John Mulaney. Music Guest: Bad Bunny & Sech. (Repeat)
- “Jimmy Kimmel” – David Spade, Eiza González, and Grace VanderWaal. (Repeat)
- “Stephen Colbert” – Senator Elizabeth Warren, and “Brady Bunch” stars Barry Williams, Maureen McCormick, Christopher Knight, Eve Plumb, Mike Lookinland, and Susan Olsen. (Repeat)
- “James Corden” – Joel Edgerton, Harry Connick Jr., and Noah Cyrus. (Repeat)
- “Seth Meyers” – Jennifer Lopez, Michael Sheen, and Mika. (Repeat)
- “Trevor Noah” – “The Daily Social Distancing Show with Trevor Noah.”
- “Conan” – Valerie Tosi, and Rory Scovel. (Repeat)
- “David Spade” – Pre-empted.
- “Lilly Singh” – Deepak Chopra. (Repeat)