Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. BETTY WHITE is 97 and still hittin’ the town.
(I hate to say it, but it does look like Father Time is finally catching up to her.)
It's great to see 97-years-young @BettyMWhite out and about this week! She's slowed down a bit, but she looks great for her age and health! https://t.co/sU7J6E6NHU #BettyWhite #BeaArthur #EstelleGetty #RueMcClanahan @closerweekly #TheMaryTylerMooreShow #TMTMS pic.twitter.com/JualGrCK0O
— Golden Girls News (@goldengirlsnews) May 2, 2019
2. I don’t know if BRITNEY SPEARS is of sound mind these days, but the body . . . yeah, she’s all good there.
(WARNING: There’s an UNCENSORED N-word in the background song in this video.)
3. Here’s LINDSEY VONN proving that a one-piece doesn’t have to be modest.
4. Just SELENA GOMEZ in a bikini top.
5. At 78, TOM JONES still gets undergarments thrown at him onstage.
— Daily Express (@Daily_Express) May 4, 2019
6. AMY SCHUMER announced she’s having a boy, while also speaking out against Wendy’s for, quote, “refusing to protect farmworker women from sexual assault and rape in the fields.”
View this post on Instagram
Hey! We love @chancetherapper and hate to be the ones to tell him that Wendys is the only fast food chain refusing to protect farmworker women from sexual assault and rape in the fields. This is true. Please read that sentence again. Message for the people in charge: Instead of spicy nuggets, we want food that is harvested with dignity NOT violence. Please join the @fairfoodprogram and #BoycottWendys link in my bio of how you can help. Also we are having a boy. 🥳