Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. I never read anything in the “Harry Potter” books about Draco and Hermione making up . . . yet here’s TOM FELTON teaching EMMA WATSON how to play guitar.
2. HILLARY CLINTON threw it WAY back for BILLY’s 73rd birthday.
3. Some of the “Boy Meets World” cast reunited for a Comic-Con in Seattle. MAITLAND WARD wasn’t among them, which is probably for the best, seeing as how she’s doing HARDCORE PORN now.
4. Here’s GAL GADOT enjoying some pool time.
5. HARRY STYLES is shirtless on the cover of the new “Rolling Stone”.
6. I don’t think BOB SAGET’s birthday post to JOHN STAMOS could be any more perfect.
View this post on Instagram
Happy Birthday John. This is the manliest picture I could find of the two of us. I try to explain to people it was for your @projectcuddle video, but it is what it is. You are the most wonderful brother anyone could wish for —You do so much to help so many – – even though you really didn’t help me with the release of this video. Kidding! It was for a good cause— Besides testing my heterosexuality. I am so proud to have you in my life for the past 75 years. Here’s to another 75 my amazing brother. Love you, uh, duh… Oh, it’s Bob
7. Still don’t think the Patriots are cheaters? Check out TOM BRADY’s age on their roster! For the record, he’s actually 42.
Tom Brady doesn't mind being a couple years younger. 😂
(📸: IG/tombrady) pic.twitter.com/xx7Oop6nwm
— theScore (@theScore) August 19, 2019