Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. Check out the “American Horror Story: 1984” cast showing off their totally awesome ’80s outfits.
2. TAYLOR SWIFT wished ED SHEERAN success on the release of his new album.
3. Yesterday was 7-Eleven Day, and KRISTIN CHENOWETH shared some tips for the perfect Slurpee.
It’s my FAVORITE day of the year: @7eleven Day. To celebrate, here’s a #CookingWithKristin video on how to make the perfect @slurpee. Watch carefully, folks. 🥤#7ElevenDay #AbsolutelyNot #FreeSlurpeeDay #LifeHacks pic.twitter.com/3pBJhtW1KG
— Kristin Chenoweth (@KChenoweth) July 11, 2019
4. PRESIDENT TRUMP took a jab at ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER for his low ratings when he hosted “The Apprentice” . . . and Arnold Tweeted back asking if Trump wanted to “compare tax returns.”
5. NICOLE KIDMAN has been wanting a puppy her whole life. But for some reason, she waited until she was 52 to get one.
6. DAVID HARBOUR from “Stranger Things” got all sexy and smoldering in order to remind you to get checked for skin cancer.
View this post on Instagram
Feelin’ cute, may delete later. Do what these @beardseason guys tell ya to below and at beardseason.com. Get checked early for skin cancer. And thanks for the nice pic @mrelbank , jet lag, good lighting and some retouching does wonders, don’t it? ———- Posted @withrepost • @beardseason This is @DkHarbour by @MrElbank. A superbly timed portrait. Not only because he stars as Hopper from @StrangerThingsTV which literally just launched its third season, breaking records and captivating tens of millions of people around the world, but because he’s sporting a seriously magnificent #beard. A beard which can now save lives… David wrote to us a few months ago wondering if we had any recommendations for barbers in New York for a beard trim. After picking up my phone (and jaw) from the ground, I tried my best to line up some leads. He was such a nice bloke and it was awesome to know he appreciated our cause and what we were doing as a charity. So, I dropped the question… would he like to become a #BeardSeasonAmbassador, and if so, would he be keen to mark the appointment with a portrait by @MrElbank. It was a long shot. Firstly he’s based in the states and secondly, he’s one of the most popular actors in the world right now, so we counted ourselves lucky to just be chatting. I sent him a link to Brock’s work (which of course he loved), and as fate would have it he would be in London in July. Like so many moments for #BeardSeason the planets were aligned. Wes was up there pulling strings for us again… And this, is the phenomenal result. Such an honour to be able to work with such talented people, helping us Champion the early detection of melanoma – one of the world’s deadliest cancers. If everyone who sees this photo visits their GP or #dermatologist for a #BeardSeasonSkincheck, and shows their support at beardseason.com – we’re going to save a lot of lives. Now that’s how you #BeardWithPurpose. 🙌🧔🏻🙌
Originally posted on July 12th, 2019