Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
2. Last week, Gwyneth Paltrow said that she first learned how to administer oral relations from Rob Lowe’s wife, Sheryl. Now, Rob and Sheryl’s son John has responded. He joked, quote, “2020 has been a wild ride, but this has settled it for me. I choose death by murder hornets.”
2020 has been a wild ride, but this has settled it for me. I choose death by murder hornets. pic.twitter.com/O7PyU3JJky
— John Owen Lowe (@Johnny_L0we) July 24, 2020
3. It’s summer, so here’s Rebel Wilson wearing a green bikini.
4. It’s summer, so here’s Caitlyn Jenner skinny-dipping, wearing nothing but her gold medal.
5. Courteney Cox celebrated her partner Johnny McDaid’s 44th birthday on Instagram, and remotely on Zoom. Apparently, COVID-19 has kept them apart for the past 133 days.
6. Demi Lovato marked the two-year anniversary of her near-fatal overdose this past Friday, calling it her, quote, “miracle day.”
7. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is wishing his son Conor a happy 26th birthday, by reminding the world of the impressive Kennedy genes.