Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
(Fred actually scrubbed the rest of his Instagram before posting that pic. Some people think he’s trying to rehab his image after being portrayed so negatively in that new Woodstock ’99 documentary on HBO.)
2. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE marked the 20th anniversary of N’ SYNC’s “Celebrity” album.
3. “Mad Men” stars JANUARY JONES, CHRISTINA HENDRICKS, and KIERNAN SHIPKA had a girls’ night, and why wasn’t I invited???
4. ELTON JOHN responded to DABABY’s ignorant statements about HIV / AIDS with some actual information.
(1/5) We've been shocked to read about the HIV misinformation and homophobic statements made at a recent DaBaby show. This fuels stigma and discrimination and is the opposite of what our world needs to fight the AIDS epidemic.
The facts are: pic.twitter.com/MqCv3vWiz2
— Elton John (@eltonofficial) July 28, 2021
5. NEIL PATRICK HARRIS is “workin’ on it.”
6. LENNY KRAVITZ needs to take his shirt all the way off, dammit!