We’ve all seen relationships that ran into major deal-breakers, like cheating.
But sometimes things end for the SMALLEST POSSIBLE reasons.
Someone asked people online for the PETTIEST reason they’ve rejected someone, and the highlights include . . .
- She had the same name as my mom.
- He held his knife like a pen.
- She kept putting ellipses everywhere in texts.
- She had a “Live Love Laugh” sign on her living room wall.
- He didn’t use pillowcases. He owned them but never actually put them on.
- I didn’t like all the spelling mistakes she was making.
- He refused to eat any kind of vegetable . . . at the age of 25.
- Every time I asked what she would like to do, it was an annoying “I don’t knowwwwww.”
- I broke up with my 8th grade boyfriend right before Christmas so I wouldn’t have to buy him a gift.
- He dropped something and said “whoopsie!”