When you realize it’s time to end a relationship, do you dump the person immediately . . . or do you just keep on dragging it out for WAY too long?
According to a new survey, the average person says they’ll usually spend TWO MONTHS in a relationship with someone they’re going to dump before they finally end things. And here are the 10 reasons why they drag it out . . .
- To put off hurting the person’s feelings.
- Just waiting for the right time.
- Not knowing how to end things.
- Figuring out the right things to say.
- Worrying about how they’ll react.
- A holiday is approaching, so waiting until it’s over.
- A fear of being alone.
- Needing time to plan the breakup.
- Their birthday is approaching, so waiting until it’s over.
- To avoid the hassle of dividing up their stuff.