DESTINATION: DISNEY CONTEST RULES
- The contest will run from May 30, 2017 to June 16, 2017. Listeners will need to listen daily (Monday through Friday) to HOT 107.9. When they hear the designated ‘cue to call’ in the 9am, 12pm, 3pm, and 6pm hours…the 25th caller at 260-748-4468 is qualified for the grand prize. Grand prize will be awarded at random on Monday, June 19, 2017.
- The grand prize will consist of the following:
Fly out on a Friday, return on a Monday, or a fly out on Thursday and return on Sunday. Travel determined by booking agent based on rates and availability. Selected date 30 days out from travel date. 4 persons air travel, FWA-MCO or SFB. Trip must be taken before 6 months after winning. 4 person park, 1 day admission. 1 hotel room, 2 double beds. Some restrictions and blackout dates may apply surrounding holidays and special events. All meals, incidentals and ground transportation are not included. Some travel subject to change. Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Winner may forfeit the prize if they cannot accept rules.
- Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against Adams Radio Group, The Walt Disney Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants agree to rules as stated.
- Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Adams Radio Group, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Adams Radio Group with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Additional guests are the responsibility of the winner. Hotel will require a credit card for incidentals. Winner is responsible for transfers. Winner will also be responsible for ground transportation (airport to hotel, hotel to venue, etc.)
- No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) winner/qualifier per contest per household. Contest is open to all listeners ages 18 and over. A copy of these rules will be available for public inspection during normal business hours at the Adams Radio Group business office 2000 Lower Huntington Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46819, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- All prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Winner must accept prize package as presented. Failure to comply with this provision will result in forfeiture on the prize by the winner. In the event the winner of the contest forfeits his/her prize won, the prize will be awarded to the next registered contestant whose name is drawn and calls back within said time; 24 hours.
- Contestant may participate who hold a valid state article of identification & reside or work within the Fort Wayne, Indiana Total Survey Area (TSA) as defined by Nielsen. Employees & former employees of Adams Radio Group, their subsidiaries or agents & their immediate family members may not participate in the contest & are not eligible to win. Employees of other radio stations, contest sponsors or any agency involved with the production or distribution of materials for this contest & their immediate family members within the Fort Wayne, Indiana TSA may not participate and are not eligible to win. The term “immediate families” includes: spouses, parents siblings, children & grandparents.
- Contesting void where prohibited.
- Adams Radio Group reserves the right to disqualify any contestant in the event that contest rules have been violated. By participating in the contest, all listeners, contestants, registrants and winners acknowledge Adams Radio Group as having the right to, without further authorization, reasonably use the winners name, voice, photo, likeness & biographical information, & that Adams Radio Group may use such for promotional purposes on-the-air without further financial remuneration. In addition, contest winners release Adams Radio, their subsidiaries, & of the participating sponsors, their officers, directors, stockholders & employees from any and all claims, liabilities and damages arising directly or indirectly from award or use of the prizes.
- Winners are required to present valid identification as described in rule number six (#6) above. All identification submitted to verify a winner is subject to acceptance by Adams Radio Group at its sole discretion. Identification that is counterfeit, illegible, tampered with or otherwise altered will not be accepted. Adams Radio Group can require presentation of original birth certificate, passport, Social Security card, valid driver’s license or other identification to verify the winner’s identity. Only one (1) listener per household, per family for the duration of the contest is permitted.
- In the event that the winner is subject to, or the subject of, any order of legal process issued by any Governmental Agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner such as wage garnishment, child support order, judgment line and the like there of, Adams Radio’s delivery of the prize to the official government entity claiming right to the prize shall be entitled to rely in good faith upon any documents presented by the representatives seeking to collect the prizes in lieu of the winner. Adams Radio shall not be liable for any claim by the winner for incidental damages thereto.
- All decisions of Adams Radio Group management regarding the contest are final.
- Adams Radio Group reserves the right to alter the contest rules and/or contest date at any time. Copies of the rules can be found at Adams Radio Group at 2000 Lower Huntington Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46819 between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm EST or at station websites 24 hours a day.
- Winner is responsible for all taxes incurred with the prize & must complete the proper tax forms.