1. The contest will periodically on WBTU, WJFX, WJFX HD3, WWFW and WXKE
2. To win, register at the websites of the above stations: www.us933fm.com , www.hot1079fortwayne.com ,
www.b969fm.com , www.sunny1039fm.com , and www.963XKE.com
3. Winners will be selected randomly. One winner per two-week registration period per radio station.
4. Winner will receive an after-work party at the Club Room restaurant at the Clyde Theatre, featuring free
appetizers for 10 people.
5. Winner will also receive 2 (two) tickets for the concert of their choice, pending availability, at the Clyde
Theatre. The winner’s guests (up to 9 people) will receive two tickets per person for an upcoming concert of
the Clyde Theatre’s choice.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. All contestants must be 18 years of age or older unless otherwise specified.
8. Contestants may participate who hold a valid state article of identification and reside or
work within the listening area of the Station.
9. Employees & former employees of Adams Radio Group, their subsidiaries or agents & their immediate
family members may not participate in the contest and are not eligible to win. Former employees their
subsidiaries or agents & their immediate family members are ineligible for a period of 6 months after
termination of their employment. Employees of other radio stations, contest sponsors or any agency involved
with the production or distribution of materials for this contest and their immediate family member within the
Station listening area may not participate and are not eligible to win. The term “immediate families” includes:
spouses, parent’s siblings, children & grandparents.
10. Contests that require a live action to win (i.e. first caller to telephone/text) represent an official contest only to
listeners who hear the contest via the terrestrial broadcast signal on the radio. Online streaming listeners may
not be able to participate equally in these contests due to the “delay” in the online streaming of the broadcast
signal. The Station is not responsible for phone or internet malfunctions or delays that interfere with
11. Contesting void where prohibited.
12. Limit one (1) winner per household, per thirty (30) day period from any contest or contests on any Adams
Radio Group station. Contestants or households are eligible to win a prize or prize package with a combined
value of $600 or more only once per 12-month period. Further, a winner or household may not win a
combination of cumulative prizes worth over $600 (for example, several pairs of concert tickets over the
course of the year from one or more Adams stations). Once a winner or household reaches a $600 value in
cumulative prizes, they are not able to win again for one year from the date of the last prize won.
13. Contest winners are required to sign an affidavit/release prior to the receipt of contest prize(s). All
contestants are subject to federal, state, and local statutes and provisions, including Federal Communication
Commission restrictions. Contest winner(s) will be responsible for all taxes incurred with the prize and must
complete the proper tax documents prior to being awarded the prize(s). (i.e. W-9 and Form 1099)
14. All winning contestants must produce a valid state article of identification to claim their prize(s). All
identification submitted to verify a winner is subject to acceptance by Adams Radio Group at its sole
discretion. Identification that is counterfeit, illegible, tampered with or otherwise altered will not be accepted.
Adams Radio Group can require presentation of original birth certificate, passport, Social Security card, valid
driver’s license or other identification to verify the winner’s identity.
15. In the event that the winner is subject to, or the subject of, any order of legal process issued by any
Governmental Agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner such as wage garnishment, child
support order, judgment lien and the like, Adams Radio’s delivery of the prize to the official government
entity claiming right to the prize shall be entitled to rely in good faith upon any documents presented by the
representatives seeking to collect the prizes in lieu of the winner. Adams Radio shall not be liable for any
claim by the winner for incidental damages related thereto.
16. Participation in the contest and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if
applicable) agreement to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective
officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns
(collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or
indirectly from any prize(s) awarded and participation in the Promotion, including, but not limited to,
personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, which may occur in connection with, preparation for,
travel to, or participation in the contest, or delivery, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any contest-related activity, including, but not limited to, any claims based on publicity
rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
17. If for any reason this contest cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to, as a result of
infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other
causes beyond the control of the Released Parties that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness,
integrity or proper conduct of the contest, or if the contest is compromised or becomes technically corrupted
in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend and/or
modify the contest. If the contest or promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves
the right, in its sole discretion to, to modify the procedure for selecting winner(s), unless the nature of the
event giving rise to such termination renders it impossible to select winner(s).
18. The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or
the administration of the contest or promotion or in the announcement of a prize(s); (ii) incorrect or
inaccurate entry information, human error, failure or omission; (iii) unauthorized human intervention; (iv)
lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries; (v) entries not received
due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, telephone service
outages, delays, busy signals, poor signals or signal interference, accidental disconnection or equipment
malfunctions or any other technological problems or failures of any kind; or (vi) any cancellations, delays,
diversions, substitutions or omissions whatsoever by any transportation providers or any other persons or
entities providing any services to winner(s) (and guest(s), if applicable) including any results thereof such as
changes in services or location necessitated by same. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any
part of a contest prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of
terrorism or other factors beyond the Released Parties’ control.
19. All prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Prizes may not be sold on the open market
after receipt by the winner. Failure to adhere to this will result in a ban from wining any future prizes from
future Adams Radio Group contests. Winner must accept prize package as presented within thirty (30) days
of notification. Failure to comply with this provision will result in forfeiture of the prize by the winner. In the
event the winner forfeits his/her prize, the prize will become property of Adams Radio Group and may be
used for other purposes at our discretion.
20. Adams Radio Group reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if contest rules have been violated. By
participating in the contest, all listeners, contestants, registrants and winners acknowledge Adams Radio
Group as having the right to, without further authorization, reasonably use the winners name, voice, photo,
likeness & biographical information, & that Adams Radio Group may use such for promotional purposes on-
the-air without further financial remuneration. In addition, contest winners release Adams Radio, their
subsidiaries, participating sponsors, their officers, directors, stockholders and employees from all claims,
liabilities and damages arising directly or indirectly from award or use of the prizes.
21. Adams Radio Group reserves the right to alter the contest rules and/or contest date at any time. Copies of the
rules can be found at Adams Radio Group at 2000 Lower Huntington Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46819 between
the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday – Friday or at station websites 24 hours a day.