ELLIE GOULDING IN INDIANAPOLIS CONTEST RULES
1. The contest will run from May 2, 2016 to May 6, 2016. During this time period, listeners will need to call in to qualify at 11am, 3pm, and 7p. To qualify listeners will call in and explain why they are the hardest working mom. Winner will be drawn on May 6, 2016. This will be for the grand prize. Due to delays in online streaming of up to 2 minutes, online listeners may be at a disadvantage for participating in this contest.
2. The grand prize will consist of the following: four (4) tickets to the Ellie Goulding show in Indianapolis at the Lawn at White River State Park on May 14, 2016, a $100 gift card, and hotel accommodations (2 hotel rooms). Each hotel room is specified for two adults or one adult and one child. Any additional guests staying in the room may be subject to additional charges. Those charges are the sole responsibility of the contest winner. A major credit card, in the winner’s name, may be required by the hotel at check-in to cover incidentals or deposit.
3. No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) winner and/or registrant per contest per household. Contest is open to all listeners who are mothers.
4. A copy of these rules will be available for public inspection during normal business hours at the Adams Radio Group business office 2000 Lower Huntington Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46819, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm and on the hot1079online.com website.
5. All prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Winner must accept prize package as presented. Failure to comply with this provision will result in forfeiture of the prize by the winner. In the event the winner of the contest forfeits his/her prize, or doesn’t meet the requirements, the prize will be awarded to the next registered contestant whose name is drawn and calls back within said time; 24 hours. This process will occur until a qualified winner is found, unless a qualified winner is not found by May 10, 2016, at which time the contest will end.
6. Employees & former employees of Adams Radio Group, their subsidiaries, agents, and their immediate family members may not participate in the contest & are not eligible to win. Employees of other radio stations, contest sponsors or any agency involved with the production or distribution of materials for this contest & their immediate family members within the Fort Wayne, Indiana TSA may not participate and are not eligible to win. The term “immediate families” includes: spouses, parents, siblings, children & grandparents.
7. Contest is void where prohibited.
8. Adams Radio Group reserves the right to disqualify any contestant in the event that contest rules have been violated. By participating in the contest, all listeners, contestants, registrants and winners acknowledge Adams Radio Group as having the right to, without further authorization, reasonably use the winners name, voice, photo, likeness & biographical information, & that Adams Radio Group may use such for promotional purposes on-the-air without further financial remuneration. In addition, contest winners release Adams Radio, their subsidiaries, & of the participating sponsors, their officers, directors, stockholders & employees from any and all claims, liabilities and damages arising directly or indirectly from award or use of the prizes.
9. Winners are required to present valid identification. All identification submitted to verify a winner is subject to acceptance by Adams Radio Group at its sole discretion. Identification that is counterfeit, illegible, tampered with or otherwise altered will not be accepted. Adams Radio Group can require presentation of original birth certificate, passport, Social Security card, valid driver’s license or other identification to verify the winner’s identity. Only one (1) listener per household, per family for the duration of the contest is permitted.
10. In the event that the winner is subject to, or the subject of, any order of legal process issued by any Governmental Agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner such as wage garnishment, child support order, judgment line and the like there of, Adams Radio’s delivery of the prize to the official government entity claiming right to the prize shall be entitled to rely in good faith upon any documents presented by the representatives seeking to collect the prizes in lieu of the winner. Adams Radio shall not be liable for any claim by the winner for incidental damages thereto.
11. All decisions of Adams Radio Group management regarding the contest are final.
12. Adams Radio Group reserves the right to alter the contest rules and/or contest date at any time.
13. Winner is responsible for all taxes incurred with the prize & must complete the proper tax forms.