Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course, we do – with like 300 different networks and streaming services producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
Wednesday, July 28, 2021
- “Olympics Primetime Coverage” at 8:00 p.m. on NBC. (Schedule)
- “The $100,000 Pyramid”at 9:00 p.m. on ABC. Ana Gasteyer vs Rachel Dratch and Joe Gatto vs James Murray.
- The fifth season finale of “Match Game” at 10:00 p.m. on ABC. This week’s panelists are Horatio Sanz, Marilu Henner, Michael Colter, Ali Wentworth, Justin Long, and Drea de Matteo.
- The series premiere of “Tattoo Redo” on Netflix. A reality show where, quote, “bad tattoos come in, great tattoos walk out.”
- The series premiere of “Love Is Blind: After the Altar” on Netflix. (Trailer)
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Preempted for the Olympics.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Cedric the Entertainer, and Chris Tucker, join guest host Anthony Anderson. (Repeat)
- “Stephen Colbert”– Jim Gaffigan, and JP Saxe with John Mayer. (Repeat)
- “James Corden”– Carey Mulligan, and Jhene Aiko. (Repeat)
- “Seth Meyers”– Preempted for the Olympics.